Best Way To Heal Your Gut Bacteria!
If you feel depressed and have stiff joints, followed by persistent or occasional eczema problems and regular bloating, you have problems with your gut. You have to handle it! Your intestinal and digestive tract does not contain dozens, but billions of microbes, which are the main cause and the reason why food is broken down into its smallest substances and vitamins.
When these billions of microorganisms like fungi, bacteria and good viruses are destroyed, your health and immune system become very sensitive.
In this article, you will learn how to keep your gut ecosystem healthy.
The complex composition of these different microorganisms is medically known as the “human microbiome”. It consists of the microorganisms that live in the intestine, colon and intestine. These microorganisms and good bacteria do a lot for us – they maintain the balance of our immune system, they digest our food, protect us from infections and remove the toxins from our bodies.
Do you know that these microorganisms can also produce our own vitamin B? hard work they do every minute of the day … We all have a very unique and special microbiome, but some characteristics of a healthy or unhealthy microbiome are common to all of us.
Here are some signs of an unhealthy gut:
- Allergies and food sensitivity
- Digestive problems such as gas and bloating
- Unexplained weight gain
- Skin problems like eczema, psoriasis and rosacea
- Mood swings
- Autoimmune diseases and diseases
- Difficulty concentrating
- Joint pain and stiffness
When your microorganisms and gut bacteria get out of balance, so many things can go wrong and symptoms like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), overgrowth of small bacteria (SIBO) and leaky gut syndrome can occur.
A deeper scientific study of the human microbiome has also shown that “the gut microbiome and its connection to almost everything in the body.
An unbalanced bowel can lead to all types of serious illnesses, including multiple sclerosis, diabetes, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, cancer, autism, heart disease and asthma. It is actually difficult to find a condition that is in no way related to gut health. ”
Next up are the things that will likely upset your gut bacteria:
- Major illness
- drink alcohol
- to take drugs
- Eat processed and fried foods
- Chronic stress
- Sudden weight gain or weight loss
And in the end, here are the tips and natural tricks to heal your gut. But do you know that healing the gut and restoring the balance of the microbiome is not an easy process and can be cured overnight. This actually takes effort and time.
- Quit the sugar or reduce it to a minimum – this includes alcohol
- Take probiotics – because they’re the staple food for your good bacteria
- Get more collagen – because it repairs and restores the intestinal mucosa
- Add MCT oil to your diet – “medium chain triglycerides – the saturated fatty acids contained in coconut oil – are powerful antifungals, antibacterials and antivirals”.
- Find a way to overcome stress and respond differently to everyday stressful situations in life
- Be careful with the antibiotics
- Take activated carbon – it’s a form of carbon that binds the toxins in the gut and prevents the body from absorbing them instead of throwing them away